Astrologija i tarot

Baphomet

Artemida wrote:
Baphomet wrote:Onda mi reci odakle ti atributi :

Devetka mačeva "Okrutnost" - Mars u Blizancima.
Desetka mačeva "Propast" - Sunce u Blizancima?
A šta smo mi ovdje, na sudu!?Odakle ovo, zašto ono!?Ako ti ne paše, prođi mimo, ili reci svoje mišljenje, neke svoje tajne mogu reći, neke neću.
Malo me iznenadila ovakva reakcija pošto sam na trenutak pomislio da bi se mogla razviti nekakva rasprava.

Sve mi se čini da si šokirana što si na ovom forumu naletila na ljude kojima ne možeš prodavati "svoje tajne". Koje i nisu neke tajne jer se upravo ti opisi (tekst i astrološki atribut) nalaze na velikim arkanama Crowleyevog tarota.

10 mačeva http://www.angelfire.com/ct2/CelestialR ... ds/10.html
9 mačeva http://www.angelfire.com/ct2/CelestialR ... rds/9.html

itd.
Welcome twilight. Welcome blackness. Welcome inky night. Only in darkness can I see your soul.
Artemida

Ma i mene je iznenadila reakcija nekolicine ljudi ovdje,nabrušenost i kvaziznanje kao odlika visokosvjesnih nimalo mi nije spojiva.Šokirana? Nisam, možda sam iznenađena količinom otpora bilo kojoj astrološkoj misli.Pa onih rečenica da sam tu da "zavedem"dječicu ili im naplatim!? Zar sam ja rekla da tumačenje devetki..etc je moje otkriće!?
Nisam niti mogu, kao što to ne mogu ni za jednu tarot kartu, žišku?Kao ni ti...
Ali mogu kombinirati, uspoređivati, nadograđivati, spajati, razdvajati i to su moje tajne.Neke želim podijeliti, a neke na netu neću nikada!
Što se tiče Crowleyevog tarota, ne radim sa njim, ali da ima izvrsnih poveznica sa astrologijom-ima, što nije ni čudo, znajući njegove sklonosti astrologiji.
No, nije on jedini uočio povezanost i kako raditi
through the stars I am coming
Inconnu

Baphomet wrote:Sve mi se čini da si šokirana što si na ovom forumu naletila na ljude kojima ne možeš prodavati "svoje tajne". Koje i nisu neke tajne jer se upravo ti opisi (tekst i astrološki atribut) nalaze na velikim arkanama Crowleyevog tarota.
I eto nas na Crowleyju... kojega Artemida ne negira. Sada su stvari već posve jasne.

Hvala, Baphomete, na iznošenju toga podatka.
Artemida

Inconnu wrote:[I eto nas na Crowleyju... kojega Artemida ne negira..
Ja ga i ne koristim i sasvim mi je svejedno što želite reći, ali neke poveznice koje je koristio Crowley nije on izmislio, postojale su i prije njega, dakle astrološke poveznice!!!
Šta bi ti bio sretan kad bih ja citirala Crowleya :lol: :lol:
Igrom slučaja daleko sam na višem nivou znanja i ponekad mi se čini da zaboravljam na onu:"Margaritas antes porcos"...ali, pazit ću od sad :D
Artemida

Evo malo drukčijih razmišljanja na temu povezanosti tarota i astrologije
A Sample Tarot Key

I think it's a good idea to have a 'key' of researched Tarot associations that correspond with your own personal concept of the cards. Below is a brief sampling of my own (many of which I've borrowed from other Tarot sources such as Mary K. Greer, Elizabeth Haich and Rachel Pollack, etc.)

The Four Suits

Wands: (ruled by the Sun) are associated with Fire - creativity, passion, inspiration, enthusiasm, and are 'yang' energy. They are the Intuitive type yet extroverted Their relation to time is future oriented.
Symbolic Images: (suit: Clubs) candles, flames, volcanoes, sunflowers, lions/felines, magic wands, rods and other 'phallic objects'.

Cups: (ruled by the Moon) are associated with Water - relationships, love, healing, inner depths, dreams, the astral world, fantasy and illusion. They are yin energy. They are the Feeling type and their orientation to time is focused on the past.
Images: (suit: Hearts) Shells, chalices, containers, wombs, water, mirrors, dolphins, mermaids, sea horses, fish and all water creatures.

Swords: (ruled by Mercury) are associated with Air - the intellect, and a quick wit, clarity, challenges and mental distortions of reality. They are masculine energy. They represent the logical, objective functions as well as communication through ideas. They are the Thinking type and their orientation to time is linear.
Images: (suit: Spades) Clouds, wind, sky, swords & knives, feathers, incense, and birds.

Coins: (Ruled by Earth) are associated with Earth - security, money, the home, handmade crafts, harvest, and the 5 senses. They are feminine energy. They are associated with traditions, foundations and whatever 'grounds' you. Coins are about our sense of self worth and our values and practical side. They are the Sensate type and are oriented to the present time.
Images: (suit: diamonds) Money, coins, pentacles, mother earth, fruits, veggies, machinery, bulls, cows and goats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artemida

Jako dobar tekst, moram ga dati u cijelosti
Notes on the Tarot
by Frater S.R.M.D.
In the Tree of Life in the Tarot, each path forms the connecting link between two of the Sephiroth. The

King and the Queen are the correlations of the Abba and the Aima in that suit; the Knight or Prince

answers to Microprosopus, and the Knave or Princess which was anciently a female figure, is referred

to the Bride, Kallah or Malkah.

Combining, then, the material attributions of the Sephiroth and the Path, it results that:

that:

0-Fool = The Crown of Wisdom, the Primum Mobile acting through the Air on the Zodiac.

1-The Juggler = The Crown of Understanding, the beginning of material production, the Primurn

Mobile acting through the Philosophic Mercury on Saturn.

2-High Priestess = The Crown of Beauty, the beginning of Sovereignty and Beauty, the Primum

Mobile acting through the Moon on the Sun.

3-Empress = The Wisdom of Understanding, the Union of the powers of Origination and Production;

the Sphere of the Zodiac acting through Venus upon Saturn.

4-Emperor = The Wisdom of Sovereignty and Beauty, and the originator of them; the Sphere of the

Zodiac acting through Aries upon the Sun, and initiating Spring.

5-Hierophant = The Wisdom and fountain of Mercy, the Sphere of the Zodiac acting through Taurus

upon Jupiter.

6-The Lovers = The Understanding of Beauty and Production of Beauty and Sovereignty. Saturn

acting through Gemini upon Sol.
7-Chariot = Understanding acting upon Severity. Saturn acting through Cancer upon Mars.

8-Strength = Fortitude. Mercy tempering Severity. The Glory of Strength. Jupiter acting through Leo

upon Mars.

9-Hermit = The Mercy of Beauty, the Magnificence of Sovereignty, Jupiter acting through Virgo upon

Sol.

10-Wheel of Fortune = The Mercy and Magnificence of Victory. Jupiter acting through Jupiter direct

upon Venus.

11-Justice = The Severity of Beauty and Sovereignty. Mars acting through Libra upon Sol.

12-The Hanged Man = The Severity of Splendour. Execution of Judgment. Mars acting through Water

upon Mercury.
13-Death = The Sovereignty and result of Victory. Sol acting through Scorpio upon Venus, or Osiris

under the destroying power of Typhon afflicting Isis.

14-Temperance=The Beauty of a firm Basis. The Sovereignty of Fundamental Power. Sol acting

through Sagittarius upon Luna.

15-The Devil = The Sovereignty and Beauty of Material (and therefore false) splendour. Sol acting

through Capricorn upon Mercury.

16-The Tower = The Victory over Splendour. Venus acting through Mars upon Mercury. Avenging

force.

17-Star = The Victory of Fundamental Strength. Venus acting through Aquarius upon Luna. Hope.

18-Moon = The Victory of the Material.Venus acting through Pisces upon the Cosmic Elements,

deceptive effect of the apparent power of Material Forces.

19Sun = The Splendour of the Material World. Mercury acting through the Sun upon the Moon.

20-Judgment = The Splendour of the Material World. Mercury acting through Fire upon the Cosmic

Elements.

21-Universe = The Foundation of the Cosmic Elements and of the Material World. Luna acting through

Saturn upon the Elements.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artemida

Još malo... :D
Iz knjige/Page 59(/The Greater Key of Solomon - Book I, Book II, the Pentacles)

Here follow the holy pentacles, expressed in their proper figures and characters,
together with their especial virtues; for the use of the master of
art.
THE ORDER OF THE PENTACLES.
(1) Seven Pentacles consecrated to Saturn –Black.
(2) Seven Pentacles consecrated to Jupiter –Blue.
(3) Seven Pentacles consecrated to Mars –Red.
(4) Seven Pentacles consecrated to the Sun –Yellow.
(5) Five Pentacles consecrated to Venus –Green.
(6) Five Pentacles consecrated to Mercury –Mixed Colors.
(7) Six Pentacles consecrated to the Moon –Silver.
KL
Figure 1. The Mystical Figure of Solomon
Artemida

Artemida

CousinDeth

Artemida wrote:Još malo... :D
Iz knjige/Page 59(/The Greater Key of Solomon - Book I, Book II, the Pentacles)

Here follow the holy pentacles, expressed in their proper figures and characters,
together with their especial virtues; for the use of the master of
art.
THE ORDER OF THE PENTACLES.
(1) Seven Pentacles consecrated to Saturn –Black.
(2) Seven Pentacles consecrated to Jupiter –Blue.
(3) Seven Pentacles consecrated to Mars –Red.
(4) Seven Pentacles consecrated to the Sun –Yellow.
(5) Five Pentacles consecrated to Venus –Green.
(6) Five Pentacles consecrated to Mercury –Mixed Colors.
(7) Six Pentacles consecrated to the Moon –Silver.
KL
Figure 1. The Mystical Figure of Solomon
Ovo dosad nisam vidio pa kasnim sa komentarom. "Pentacles" u Solomonovom ključu su talismani i nemaju veze s tarotom.